2016-09-30

MAKE ME PAY

I just came across one more decluttering page that tells me that I can get a grip on  my house once and for all and all I have to do is sign up for the course they offer. I can have the basic version for  150+$ or I can get the full version for 260+ $ that will give me life time access and the seller as a personal coach.

Seriously? You want me to sign up with you although all I have is YOU to tell me how awesome it is what you have done? And WHY ON EARTH would I need life long access if what you tell me to do will help me get this done for good in just a few weeks? 


I understand that you want to get something out of it if you make hours of videos to share with people. But if all you have is 2 random strangers testifying that you "saved their lives" I just might be a little reluctant to fork over that amount of money.

Maybe I am just not desperate enough yet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen