2016-09-17

SLEEP, PRECIOUS SLEEP!

I have accomplished more over the last 8 days than I have in the 3 months before. At least that is what it feels like. 

  • I translated about 25 pages of medical records 
  • washed at least 15 loads of laundry,
  • made cake
  • had guests over for dinner
  • supervised homework
  • had homemade food from scratch 5 out of 8 days
  • practiced the piano daily
  • was up between 6 and 6:30 am every morning
  • made snacks for school
  • cleaned up the kitchen daily
To sum it up. I did a good, no an excellent job. What made this possible? Going to bed at 10 pm. As a night owl that is not ideal, but I learned that even night owls can function at 6 am and even more, enjoy being alive at 6 am if they go to bed on time. So 10 am it is. Even if that means that I feel I have no evening to relax. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen