2016-09-16

NIGHT OWL

Editors note: This post is 2 months old. I want to post it anyway. WHY?
  • Because I am a hoarder and don't want it to go to waste 
  • Because at least for me there is quite a contrast to this mood and how I am feeling now
  • I have a post coming up about sleep schedules for night owls

    Here we go. The post is all yours!

I have always been a night owl. Even as a kid. I remember liking nothing better than playing outside until it was dark in the summer and sleeping in in the morning. Sometimes sleeping long enough to miss the morning cartoons. Yes. Huge problem. Back then, where I lived, they showed cartoons during school break at 9 am for 30 min. Then no more kid shows until 5 pm. And they were over at 6 pm. And as I was out to play, I often missed them.

These days I don't have to worry about missing cartoons as they are on whenever I want them to be. Plus I don't watch them anymore to be honest. I am still a night owl though. 

I don't know what it is, but once again, with James gone it feels like I can't get anything done all day and by 10 pm when I am tired and drained I feel the strong urge to get going. And all of a sudden I can. I am not sure if it is anything like my "end of year syndrome" when I feel the need to clean the whole house around the 30th of December, or if it is guilt of not having used my time during the day. Maybe it is just another stalling tactic. So I won't have to go to bed and I won't have to face another morning. Be it what it is, I am too tired to care at the moment I must admit that getting in 1 hour of work around midnight is better than nothing....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen