2016-10-21

1 BOX DOWN

I can always tell how important a project I am working on is for James when I ask him to do certain things for me on it. The more important it is for him the faster he will be to get what ever I want from him accomplished. If it is something that isn't of much importance to either of us it might take weeks and a few reminders. I asked him to bring a box from the attic for me. Remember. I have this little fold up ladder you need to pull down and that hatch you have to crawl through. Guess what. I think it took him less then a minute to come back with the box. I have a feeling he really wants me to get this done.

When he put the box in front  of me he said:"It's heavy. Lots of books I think. Could be easy, could be hard." That's exactly what it was. Hard and easy. Throwing books away is hard for me. most of them ended up in a to be read pile. a few were tossed and a few went into the car to be passed on. Lets see how soon that happens. Hahaha! Well. Tomorrow will be a new day and it will bring o new box.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen