2016-10-28

A NEAT STACK

How do you like that? I AM A ROCKSTAR! I am not sure how I ended up with 22 empty boxes. I had 4 full ones left. Maybe I just can't count. You count them! I did have one left over from box #2 but, hey who cares!

I can't tell you just how great this feels! I got rid of so much! I did keep my wedding dress. So what. I am still happily married to the guy I took it to the alter with so I have EVERY RIGHT IN THE WORLD to keep it.

I let go of so much stuff. A lot was easy. I really have made progress. My thinking patterns are changing . Slowly but steadily. I gave up a few things that I would have rather kept. But now as I am typing this. I can't even remember what they were.

James say the attic looks so much better already. I still don't dare to venture up their. I am scared it might ruin it all as I know it can'T be that much better upstairs. 

3 Kommentare:

  1. That is so impressive! Big congratulations to you! That pic gave me today's 'boost' to get something done.
    Reminds me I need to deal with my loft now that my irrational dread of wasps nesting should have eased with the cold weather here.
    Also makes me wish my Really Useful Boxes would 'nest' rather than just stack, but that's academic as very few of mine are empty.
    Thank you for continuing to inspire all of us 'lurkers' on HfH.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I gave up on checking if anyone ever comments! You reading my blog are my boost for today! I really needed it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's quite alright, I'm sure there are other followers of your blog quietly lurking (as I tend to most of the time!).

    AntwortenLöschen