2016-10-13

THE REDUNDANCY OF MOTHERHOOD

The redundancy of motherhood was heavy on my shoulders today. Cooking. Cleaning. Laundry. Taxing. Over and over and over again. With no end in sight and no hope of relief and knowing no matter how much of it I will do, there will always be more waiting for me. 

My dear friend has had another miscarriage. My heart aches for her. Here I am, feeling sorry for myself cause the little one woke up when the doorbell rang when she wants nothing more than another little one to hold and call her own.

Hours later I found out another friend is on the fast track ruling out possible breast cancer. Her doctor told her chances are good it's nothing serious, but the threat is there and it is real.

I sent James off to play basketball with his friends so I could catch up with the redundancies of motherhood. They don't sound too bad after all. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen