2016-10-31

ANTIDOTE

They say you have to cut out toxic people from your life completely. It makes sense. I mean why would you consciously and willingly sit in poison ivy? That would be stupid. Or, unless you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't drink toxic liquids. 

I am not sure if I have the right definition for toxic people. So lets clarify. Toxic people for me are people who bring you down, make you feel small, destroy relationships. Manipulate you and others and play the game with you as the pawn who can easily be sacrificed, to protect the king, well yes, them of course.

Toxic people are what they are. Toxic. I wonder if there are different levels of toxicity? Like with poisons? And could it be that some are toxic because they simply don't know better?

I have decided to not play the game. I will not return a load of poison. I prefer to be naive and believe that people are nice. I'd rather get my feelings hurt again that run around adding poison to their lives.

I will stay nice and play nice. If you want to fight poison you need an antidote. I have decided that the only thing that can work against toxic people is love. I will stay kind. I will stay helpful. I will not change who I am because they treat me poorly. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen