2015-06-26

I OFFICIALLY SURRENDER

A few days ago Alex had me sign a text he had to copy about "forgetfullness".  He also added that he had to do detention again for not bringing his textbooks to class. He got all defensive about it. It wasn't his fault. They were in his locker and the key was lost. Well. DUH! Guess where the key was. In his backpack. Instead of telling me and investing 5 min into finding it, he invested 2 hours in extra homework and detention. Things got worse. Detention was canceld the day it was supposed to take place and James took a trip for nothing to get him to his music class on time (which he ended up being late for as detention and music class overlapped).
I was steaming. It didn't help that it once again concerned my "favorite" teacher. I never sent out the mean email, as we had an info night with her and another teacher 3 days later. I was way too nice and explained to her that the only one she punishes this way is me and that Alex won't care. I also told her that it is VERY important for me to find out about those things or I can't do anytthing about it. I don't understand why they send notes home to be signed by the parents if they never checked if the note got signed. Well. Guess what. Next day I had a note from teacher #2 that Alex was without a notebook for the last couple of weeks and that he expected the updated material by next Monday. To top things off Alex mentioned he got detention for another subject for not having his homework 10 times.

I can't do this. I don't care if this place is cluttered. There are obviously more urgent things to worry about. In additon to this, James finally booked a flight to attend the family reunion. He will be gone for 11 days. I am gald he is going, but want to cry just thinking about it.

I am done. The project is canceled. Ask me about it again when James is back.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen