2015-08-05

JAMES IS GONE

He left this morning. Things went well until I realized that my "allergies" are more likely just a mean old head cold. I really don't know how single moms cope. I do have one day down, so I only have 9,5 to go. Somehow I will survive. 

Marie's comment on dinner?"I think I will NEVER EVER eat frozen pizza again. It was GROSS!" I'll just take it as a compliment, that my pizza is better. It's just a shame that I already had to resort to frozen pizza the first night. I should have listened to Louisa's advise and planned ahead. 

Alex stayed home from school, he has some random infection on the sole of one of his feet.
Doctor said he should stay off it. I decided that means he should stay home. As that was the easiest for me today, that's what we did.

I feel a little overwhelmed at the moment. It is a good thing James doesn't read this blog. Knowing him, he might get on a flight back. I can do this. I have done it before I can do it again. Really. I can.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen