2015-10-07

OPERATION FRONT DOOR

There are many good places to start a thorough clean up and declutter. One of them is the front door. Why? Because it is such a relief when you can open your door wide and not worry about what people will think, or worse, not even be able to open it all the way because stuff is blocking it. 

I still feel the sting of failure from my 14 week challenge. So this time I am a little smarter and the challenge is "a little" smaller. It feels like the kind of project that I can actually get done. To make myself belief it is a true challenge I keep telling myself that I will start at the front door and continue through the whole house. We'll see about that soon enough, but for the moment I think I will let myself believe that. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen