2015-10-15

THE 4 SEASONS

They say there is a reason for every season. I understand, I really do. I am still not looking forward to the one that is lurking in the shadows. Depression season is upon us. Some call it winter. I would, too, if it actually was winter. But winter means snow. Sunlight making the place sparkle so bright you have to squint your eyes shut or go blind. Winter menas icicles hanging from the roof and snow forts in the backyard. Not here. Here winter means cold and gray, wet and dreary. For about 4-6 months. Looks like we are looking at 6 months this year.

And wouldn't you know. As I was sitting here composing this post I went to check out FB and a friend of mine, who lives about an hour away posted this winter season's first picture of fallen snow. Usually my friends from Denver do that, but this year we beat them.

It's officially depression season. Put on a bright smile and brace yourself for it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen