2016-06-13

BYE BYE VHS TAPES!

Once I decided that the tapes will all go into the bin it was hard to not run out and dump them right away. I decided to wait as I would rather be left with a few tapes for the next load of trash than with food scraped of plates that has no where to go. It was hard for me and I finally decided that second to last day is good enough. With Pickup early Wednesday morning everything else can sit in the bins in the house for a day if needs be.

So I stuffed them.

Will you look at that. Completely full. Yet, not overflowing. A perfect fit. Yes, I had to pull of the paper covers and put them in the recycling bin. As I did that right away, I figured it is okay.

Here. Proof: 

There is just one problem. I have not come across "The Hunt for Red October" There is no way that I parted with it previously. I really hope it is still at my parents house. Because if it isn't, it is hiding in my attic and there is no way it would be on it's own. It would be with at least 30 friends and this would start all over again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen