2013-10-07

COPING STRATEGIES

Being a hoarder, the hardest of course is parting with stuff. Any excue will do to keep it. Having a good strategy will help. I am still working on strategies to actually part with stuff, but I have a few strategies that help me not to drown in clutter. "Why different strategies?" you wonder. Because different problems need different solutions. The stuff is different. I feel different. The situation is different. So different approaches are needed. I will introduce them to you one by one. But here is a little teaser to keep you interested.

  • one by one
  • 10 magic minutes
  • the imaginary line
  • 5 a day
  • the box approach
  • emergency clean up aka the box approach  
You are dying to find out. Aren't you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen