2014-08-21

I'M FEELING BETTER

I know, you are absolutely thrilled. I was just so tired the last 2% weeks. I slept at least 9 hours every night and took 3 hour naps during the day just to survive. Today is my 4th day without a nap, but I did lie down during the day. Needless to say, no decluttering took place. Nothing happened. I am just glad the laundry is under control and the kids love cereal. Today was the first day I felt kind of back to normal at least. I was able to make an organized effort with household chores and the kitchen and downstairs bathroom are back under control. So is the master bedroom and Mt laundry shrunk to a rolling hill. Okay, so half of it was easy stuff, but trust me, it was hard enough picking easy chores. Looks like I will be first one asleep yet another night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen