2014-08-28

RUNNING AWAY

Today I feel like running away. Like it is al useless anyway. That no matter what I do it's never enough and it doesn't get me anywhere. Oh, and no matter where I go free stuff is calling my name. Today I caved. I took it. Man, who can say no to a practically new trailer for the bike to haul the kids around in. Especially when I have been telling myself that the old one has to go and I need to just bite the bullet and BUY one. Now, as long as the old one really goes I am fine. But back to never getting anywhere.

A few moments, when I walked into the girls' room I stopped dead in my tracks. What a shock. The room was clean! Right! We cleaned it! And it was still clean. So much for never getting anything accomplished! I CAN and DO make a difference. It doesn't need to be done all at once and in one day. I still feel to tired to believe that the silly playroom will EVER be clean again. But guess what. I am going to clip onmy timer and go at it. 10 minutes at a time. And then I will goon break for 10 min. Iwill not use 10 min per room today, but instead will allow myself to use all 12 of my 10 min blocks to go into the playroom. The 2 kids that are home at the moment and are able to help get to tag along. We can handle 10 min. Let's se if we even need the full 2 hours! I don't think so!

surface of the day: playroom floor (no, we didn't get around to shelves and surfaces)

7 a day: paper, more paper, still more paper

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen