2014-11-09

CAKE'S THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS

Cakes's therapeutic effects lie in making it, not eating it. It is most effective when the cake is made without occasion. For the pure joy of making one. That is what I did yesterday. I finally made a cake that I've been wanting to try for years. 

It turned out better than I expected considering it was a first try. Let's face it. Nothing sophisticated. Just a layer of yellow and a layer of dark dough, with some cherries, then once it is out of the oven, a layer of pudding and a top layer of chocolate ganache. 




The pudding was a disaster in my opinion. The consistency and taste just simply didn't match my expectations.  

But do I give up now? No. So the pudding didn't work for me, I'll just come up with something else. 

How does this tie in with hoarding?

Quite simple. Even hoarders have a life and some times things just have to be about something else then decluttering. Something like making cake.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen