2014-11-25

THE BOOK PROJECT

Okay. I will be honest with you. I thought I picked a really easy project. Matter of fact I thought I could pull it of in just 2 or 3 days and feel like a total hero. Turns out the first 7 days are up and I have done nothing but put 7 books on a shelf. And I am not very happy about the spot I found. It is in my wardrobe and lets face it. Putting something IN FRONT of something else is never a good idea. That is one way to start a hoard. Cramming too much stuff into too little space. And on top of not getting any books out of the house 2 new ones arrived by mail. How can something that looked so easy turn out to be so hard?


7 a day: the usual little things like kid's art and rock but no serious effort ongetting more tangible stuff out

surface of the day: dresser tops in the hall

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen