2014-12-06

AVOIDANCE

I have been avoiding the blog. Why? So I would not have to report on my book project. I am afraid that was not the smartest approach, but hey. By now you are probably already guessing that it did not go all that well. You are right. I only got 2/3 of the shelfs sorted and the girls were willing to part with about 15 books. OF those 15 books  I was only willing to part with 2. Now here is were I get to claimit was a succes anyway. I looked at those books for a day and decided to rehome them. 2 people were REALLY excited. One, because she is a foreigner and was excited to have 2 childrens books to learn the language. The other one was excited because with both of them being students their is no money for books and my girls tossed stuff that are considered children's classics, like "Where the Wild Things Are" and "Love You Forever". The third new owner doesn't even know how lucky she is as she hasn't gotten her books yet. 

So after all I think I did well. 

Surface of the day: kitchen counter

7 a day: BOOKS


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen