2014-12-30

MORE EMAILS

I realized yesterday, after I posted that it was not 9932 emails in the deleted items folder but 9932 UNREAD emails. So it must have been quite a few more. The annoying part was that twice emails that I had deleted downloaded again. fortunatley only a little more than 1000. Sigh. Yes. ONE. THOUSAND. MY desire to declutter the whole house has vapoized. Might have to do witht hte fact that I was busy with laundry all day and that the hosue is cleaner than it has been in a long time thank to my housefairy Heather stopping by to use the potty. She has a key to my house and before Christmas she wanted to escape a visitor and help me get ready for my trip. as I left sonner than she thought we joked around that she could come and let ehrself in and clean. Well. Guess what. She did. She was onthe way home and really needed to go so instead of a rest stop sheswung by my house and decided as she was here already to vacuum, mop the floor and clean a bathroom. She had her kids with her and put them to work in the kitchen and the girls's room. She said they all agreed it wasn't bad at alland that I should stop complaining. Well. They did stay out of my hoarded room (didn'T know what to do with it hahahaha) and it was awesome to come home to a sparkling house. She is the only one that can actually get away with that!

Today, drum roll please, I went through the Christmas decoration, picked out a few rather sentimetal items that the kids made at school, took a picture and asked the makers what to do with them. We threw out 4 and kept 2. Totally unheard of just a year ago. I am a hero. 


7 a day: 7 Christmas decoration, 2 torn items of clothing.

surface of the day: sideboard in the livign room, nativity put away, dusted and redcorated with original items

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen