2014-12-27

THE END IS NIGH

Every year, right before New Years I have a very strong urge washing over me. I want to decutter and clean the whole house. It usually starts around the 30th of December and lasts all of 2 days, I pull eveything out. Make a big mess. Get frustrated. Stuff everything back in and then feel bad about it. This year it obviously started sooner. But I am also smarter. So was able to supressed the feeling, but ther is no way  around it. I will give in, but this year it will be a success. Or rather, many little sucesses! In as little as 2 days I will back in my own home. The trash can will basically be empty as we will have been gone for more than a week. Anyone care to send me a reminder to fill them up all the way? I can and I will do this. 15 min every day. And the new declutter approach. My hint for you are the letters M and K. Maybe you can figure it out yourself!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen