2014-12-29

10.000 EMAILS LATER

Okay. So it wasn't exactly 10.000 emails. Only 9932. I totally forgot that I had set my account to "save all as long as there is room"(I download on a daily basis).I almost died when I saw the number of emails in my inbox going past 1000 after setting my computer back up the other day. Of course I was able to delete in bulk, but sometime in the middle I realized that I had deleted all the email addresses, too. I was tempted to look trough all those emails to save them but then I decided to be be smart and to just DELETE them all and if I happened to come across one I needed I would copy it. So. I ended up with 9932 emails my "trash" folder. 

The good news is that I got rid of 2 folders of "importet files" storing the files I wanted to keep in the proper spots and by deleting an armload of old files nobody needs any more. 

Tomorrow I will be back home and I finally get to start my end of the year CLEAR OUT!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen