2014-12-26

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014

I hope you all had a very good Christmas, Chanuka, Yalda, you name it! I hope you found a moment to sit back. Let go of the things that trouble you and simply enjoyed being with family and loved ones. (I sure hope most of your family makes it into the second category! hahaha)

Here are my excuses of why I left all of my 3 readers hanging.

  • stomach bug
  • head lice
  • mal ware
  • pre christmas stress
  • traveling
Pick any or all of the reasons above and I  am sure you will see why I negelected the blog and decluttering. But I am recharging my batteries and a fellow hoarder friend and I are fully motivated for our new 6 month decluttering project. I won't give it all away just now, but rest assured it sounds rather promising. The best part about it in my opinion is that she will call the shots and I will just tag along! I do so much better when I have a working buddy! So much for my little preview of 2015! See you then at the latest! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen