2016-06-16

MISSING IN ACTION

Tuesday night when I put out our trash I was a little disappointed.out of 5 people I was the only one who had it out. I had hoped they would all be out as 2 of the neighbors had been on vacation and I had my hopes up they would put half empty bins out on the curb. 

Wednesday morning brought a lovely surprise as one neighbor put out a basically empty trash can. I quickly got my left over trash and but it in. Still more than have empty! I was so excited and ran up to the attic in the hopes of finding enough to not waste this opportunity. No obvious trash! I started peeking into boxes. YIKES! A whole box full of stinking VHS tapes! OF course I couldn't just toss them. I frantically started entering ISBN numbers. And believe it or not, the stuff was selling! After selling 3 I could not stop and had to enter them all. I worked as fast as I could.

10 min after I had dumped the tapes into the neighbors trash can I heard the dump truck! I had 2 or 3 DvDs left that didn't sell. Progress people. Serious progress. 3 boxes less to deal with in the attic!

Oh. Captain Ramius and Red October are still missing in action I wish I could be a little more like Jack Ryan. OR even better. Jonesy!

1 Kommentar: