2014-02-02

5 A DAY

Supposedly 5 servings of fruit and vegetables per day are key to a helathy nutrition. 

Recent independent studies (in my household) have shown that trowing 5 things out every day establishes healthy slim cabinets and well fed happy trash cans. It also makes it easier to part with things. It becomes a habbit. 

So if you want to put your hoard on a diet, join me now. I keep track by putting an x on my calender every day I managed to throw away 5 things. Wheter in passing or as an organinzed effort doesn't matter.

If 5 sounds to much, start with 3 or even 1. Once you managed to do so for a whole week straight you bump your number up by 2. Obvious trash counts, as long as it was lying around. 

If you get behind you can catch up the next day, but you can't work ahead as the goal is to establish a habbit. Of course you can throw out more than 5 things, but they don't count for days yet to come. 

I am putting my hoard on a diet. NOW!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen