2014-02-18

TAXI TUESDAY RELOADED

I will not bore you too much. This time I at least found out Monday night that my daughter won't get a ride. I thought I had an appointment tonight that made me quite nervous, and I needed to find a ride for my son, so I could skip the last taxi tour. Ah well.
Long story short, when I went to pick up Ella and to drop of Alex at the same time, I ended up getting so caught up in my worries about the evenings appointment and a potentially crying toddler in the car, that I left without Ella. If Matt hadn't inquired about her whereabouts upon my return home I might never have noticed. All I can say to my defense is that when I got there I had talked to her and told her I needed a minute and I told her I needed another one a couple of minutes later, so I did check off "pick up Ella" on my mental to do list. I did stop dead in my tracks when I realized what had happendend and ran out to get her, yelling at James to check for parking down town and to find out if I had the right day. Turned out I didn't. It's tomorrow. So what do you think. Did I declutter? Uhm. Well. I think I'll take the 5th on that one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen