2014-02-16

MY VALENTINE

I cleaned up the whole downstairs. I focused on the living room. My husband loves it when the living room is clean and clear. (That's why I usually do it last, becasue he will come home and clean up the livign room, but he will not on scrub a sink, unless I'd ask him to.) I didn't cheat. Anything I came across was "evaluated and acted upon". I either put it away or tossed it.

When James came home he said:"The living room looks very nice, thank you!" I told him that I loved him enough for cleaning up the downstairs. I might have loved him enough to tackle the upstairs, too, but I had 4 hours of errands, 1 of them with all the kids in tow.

I wish I could say I will tackle the upstairs tomorrow, but I think I will focus on maintance downstairs and pure survival the rest of the week. It's gonna be a full one!

Seeing how much I got done the last 4 weeks despite the many appointments makes me think I am actually learning to get more things done! Good job, me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen