2015-12-30

4th DAY OF CHRISTMAS - GO AHEAD, LAUGH

So we decided to go to my parents house for New Years. Of course I got nothing done today. Besides traveling 350 miles I needed all day to "wrap things up". I really need to stop putting things off. It didn't help that I had a day less than I thought and I barely found out yesterday. So today was spent frantically getting done all the things I still wanted to do. I didn't succeed but got a lot more done than I expected. Baby was super clingy, but hey, no news.

As the boys made progress in their room thanks to my marvelous input and continued supervision I will declare their room the room of the day. Am I done? No! Of course not. But isn't it so much more fun with all these half finished projects?

I guess I will just hit "pause" on the project. Can't really continue working in my home if I am not there. I will check if there is anything that belongs to me still at my parents house. If I get it all taken care off I will treat myself to an accomplished day! How's that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen