2015-12-22

HERE'S THE PLAN

As I want my Sundays off, but really want to put in 12 days of work I decided to just go 2 days longer. As I will not really be doing the 12 actual days I figured I might also start a day late. SO I will go until the 8th of January. I will start with the easy stuff. This way the 26th should be a breeze and it can be done early in the morning or at night or in between, whatever works best. Around New Years I will stay in the basement rooms to not mess up the living area. I have given myself permission to switch days any time as being "in the mood" for a room is crucial. Once the day is up, that's it. I will not drag it into the new day. I will start a new room every morning. This sounds like a recipe for certain failure, but I have learned over the years to not pull it all out but go drawer by drawer. If a room goes fast and I have time left, I can keep working on a leftover room once the room of the day is done. This way I will make sure that every room will be worked on. Otherwise the rooms I hate often go untouched. I am allowed to delegate anything I want to delegate and still get the credit. I better delegate A LOT!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen