2015-12-12

ISOLATED

My internet provider decided it would be cool to cut me off from the world for 3.5 days. No internet, no phone. You are probalby thinking I got a lot done as I wasn't distracted by the www, but guess what. I spent way too much time trying to get it to work again.

No internet was less of a problem than no phone it turned out. Not a single conversation with an adult unless James was home. Have you ever tried to notify the school that your child is sick if you don't have a phone or access to the internet?

Well it is back up. The last 10 days have been hard for me. I am seeing first signs of depression and I am terrified. I do NOT want to fall into that hole again.

Christmas is 2 weeks away but we already have flood of things coming in. Like the almost 80 used comic books we got dirt cheap and that will keep the kids happy for a long time.

The question is: Will I try to get as much or more out than in BEFORE or AFTER Christmas?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen