2015-12-26

1st DAY OF CHRISTMAS - CHANGED PLANS

I should know myself better than to schedule a clean up to start in the middle of a holiday weekend. Besides sleeping until almost 11 I felt like watching movies, not like cleaning up. But guess what. James started cleaning up our bedroom. Before I even got out of bed. I never told him that I have this clean up planned. This way I won't feel like I am watched, or adding extra pressure. So, when James started taking care of all the things I was scared of in the bedroom I decided to change plans. I decided that instead of the upstairs bathroom I would do the bedroom. But guess what, I didn't. I started. Yes. I got about one third done. I could kick myself. What kind of a start is this? Worst of all is that James "cheated". He moved 5 baskets of stuff out. Don't judge. They grew miraculously over night when he clean up the downstairs for Christmas. As he moved them I figured I'll let it pass. Sneaky me. I worked on 2 of the baskets, none finished, started on the laundry room and figured if only I guide the boys a little they might be able to pull their room off by themselves and as agreed upon a few days ago, I get the glory. So. Never finished the room and started 3 others. This is NOT how this is supposed to work. I hope I can get myself back on track with day 2 on Monday and the upstairs bathroom. Fingers crossed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen