2015-12-17

THE BURNING HOUSE

So here is that dream I mentioned in my last post.

A few weeks ago I dreamt that the house was on fire. I am not sure if it was my house or not, clearly did NOT look at all like my house I am in right now, plus it was on a different continent. My stuff was in the house. That's for sure. It's been a few weeks so some of the details are foggy. Here is what I clearly remember.

The house was built on a hill. So the basement was going out level to the ground on one side of the house. We were in the basement. Some teenagers where upstairs and a fire started in a bedroom on the ground floor. We were in the process of packing stuff into boxes when we heard about  the fire. If I remember correctly we where about to move. So we ran out and I was thinking:"All my stuff will burn. Oh no!" My next thought was:"Maybe it is for the better. Let the ballast burn and start over."
When we got outside the fire department was there. As it was just a tiny fire, they decided to wait and see if it would go out by itself. We then decided that as long as there is just a tiny fire we could just as well go back in and get our stuff. We almost had it all out when I thought:"Too bad. Now I am stuck with it all." 
The fire department was right and the fire went out by itself. I was "stuck with my stuff" and when I woke I wasn't sure what to make of that dream. If I had any active readers I would open this for discussion, but I guess I'll have to interpret it on my own!  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen