2016-07-14

THURSDAY! AT LAST!

Do you have those weeks? That seem to have at least on extra day? There is so much going on again at the moment. I want to curl up and sleep. Or cry. I know I have an easy life. No one is seriously ill. We are off well. We live in peace. Why is it so hard to cope? What is wrong with our society that we can't be happy anymore? I look at my friends and see them silently falling apart. All those wonderful women think they are losers. They think they don't do enough. The feel like they fail at everything they do.

I don't want to feel like that. Just yesterday James told me that I am not failing,that I am doing great and that I do many things. I still feellike I am failing. I really don't want to feel like that. I took the afternoon off. I sat on the patio, played with the baby, chatted with a friend, watched the kids play in the kiddie pool. Life is so good. I just need to slow down and enjoy it. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen