2017-01-08

BECAUSE I CAN

Last week I threw away an unopened package of fancy seeds like pine nuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. Why? Because I can. I also tossed an opened but basically full package of sesame seeds. Why? BECAUSE I CAN! It helped that they expired 6 months ago. MY usual MO would have been to open them, sample them, tell my self that they are still good (or be relieved if they weren't as that meant I could toss them) and then tell myself I need to keep them because surely I would use them later. NOT!

Today I tossed a cute card game. Why? Because I can. Yes. Very cute artwork. Fun game for little kids. But guess what. Some of the cards were torn and bent, I think 1 is missing and you can play that game with any old deck of cards. Sure. You won't have the cute bunnies, but you can still play the game.

I can. I really can! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen