2017-01-02

HAPPY NEW YEAR -OR- I OWE YOU NOTHING

A friend of mine once mentioned that one doesn't "have to learn" a language, but that it is a privilege and a blessing. She says she "treats" herself to a new language every 2 years.

And once again it is all about our choice of words. I have decided in 2017 I will work on doing things because I want to do them. To find joy in the process. Things to learn in the process.

I feel that too many times I do things because "they" expect them from me. Whoever "they" is. This is what I have to say to "them":



I OWE YOU NOTHING

Being free to live includes freeing myself from the dictatorship that makes me feel that I "have to" do certain things and live a certain way. Keep staring and shaking your pretty heads. I don't care. Not this year. 2017 owes me nothing and will give me everything. Why? Because I will do what it takes to get it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen