2017-01-14

ROCKSTAR AWESOME!

Yup. That is me. This week (MO-FR) I survived 20 hours of taking kids places. 10 hours of cleaning (I finished 20 sec after midnight on Friday night), wicked weather and James gone for 1 night. I probably gained 3 pounds but at this point I don't care. I made it. And I managed to supervise homework and have the kids practice their instruments. I even squeezed in piano lessons for me.

I am very proud of myself for getting 3 h and 20 min done especially as I still had 90 left around 6 pm. It really took some hard work and determination and encouraging words from friends to get me through it. I was SO PROUD of myself for running the time of the clock by midnight. I wanted to be done before, but I thought 20 sec late ain't too bad. And then it hit me! MIDNIGHT! 2 hours on the clock again! For a second I thought I should just keep working, but then I decided to call it a night and GO TO BED! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen