2017-01-13

MY DAILY 2

Starting on the 26th of Dec. 2016 I have put in 2 hours of work Mo-Sa. As long as the kids where out of school and we had no extra curricular activities it was pretty easy. Once school started back up it got a little harder. I was debating whether or not I should allow myself to work ahead or transfer missing time to the next day. I felt I shouldn't do any of that, as the object is to get me to work daily.

This weeks was absolutely CRAZY with appointments. Add some snow and icy roads which added to my commute time and added taxi rides to my schedule I found myself out of the house on Wednesday for a total of 7,5 hours in 2 blocks. Believe it or not, I was able to get 1 h and 40 min in that day. I decided to allow myself to transfer the missing block to Thursday. Thursday I was on the road for a mere 4,5 hours but I was emotionally exhausted and I ended up having 1 hour and 20 min left. It felt like to much to transfer but I really, really wanted to keep this going

Here is what I came up with:
  •  It is okay to work ahead for busy days. 
  • you can transfer missing time to the next day
  • you can not accumulate more than 2 hours of missing time 
  • you need to catch up by Saturday, the clock will be reset on Monday
I can live with that. I think I need a little flexibility for crazy days and to stay motivated, but I know what happens ponce you are "in the hole" and how frustrating it is when you can't dig yourself back out.

I am so close to finishing week 3 of this project. I CAN DO THIS!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen