2017-01-15

FORMING A HABIT

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. MY 3 weeks of working 2 hours Mo-Sa are up. And guess what. I really did form a new habit. I wish it was working 2 hours a day, but I am far from it. So far I only made starting my timer and checking for jobs I am willing to do a habit. Better than nothing I would say. The 2 hours are still a big struggle. SO many jobs out there I really don't want to do. So many things to take care of that feel useless. So many challenges that I am not ready to face.

For the moment I will be happy with the fact that I am getting 2 hours of work in every day, even if it is a struggle. I have spent some time thinking on how to go about it best (I spent hours waiting at doctors offices this week I had plenty of time to think) and decided that a 1 hour base plan of daily chores and 6 10 minute units that are flexible and vary from day to day will give me the best chance of accomplishing my goal. This is the first week to try my new and improved 12 x 10. I'll let you know how things went next weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen