2013-12-02

MONDAY! MONDAY...

Monday. Oh cursed Monday. The bad thing about Mondays is that they bring a lot of work with them. The good thing is that it is work I handle well. Like laundry, and cleaning up the kitchen. IT is work that I have done so many times that I don't have to eventhink about what I do next. I worked hard today. Very hard. Not only did I get 2,5 hours of household work in but I also worked on what I call the abominable pile. The last pile of hoard left in living quarters. Seeing the progress I made over the last few months is the only thing that keeps me going at the moment. I know that if I stick with it I can do it, but sticking with it on days like today with sick kids and all it involves is sometimes hard. I am glad I found friends that can relate and encourage me on my journey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen