2013-12-15

I'M BACK

The upside with nobody ever reading your blog is that your fans don't miss you when you don't post. HAHAHA! The last 2 weeks have been rather challenging. I was sick, the kids were sick, more kids were sick, my husband James (I know I know, the person who picked that name had a wicked sense of humor) was sick and the place here literally went to pieces.

When an overwhelmed friend once told me her house was such a mess, she didn't know where to start I told her that can be good news, too. I said in my case it means that I don't have to even get off the couch to get started.

I've worked so hard and achived so much in the last couple of weeks. Seeing the place right now is kind of discouraging. But I've done it before and I can doit again. I just really would like this place to look clean for Christmas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen