2013-12-18

PICK YOUR BATTLES WISELY

It will be Christmas in a week. I have put all sorting on hold. I still have a sick kid at home and I really want to have a nice Christmas. I will do what it takes to have it. If that means filling empty laundry baskets to have a clean living room that is what I will do. If it means I can't play games online ...oh..wait. No I won't go that far. hahaha No seriously. Entirely different topic. One for a different post ;)

I have chosen to stop sorting, because I know I won't be done before Christmas. I will feel overwhelmed and sad and I'll feel I  have once more not reached my goal. So instead I will focus on creating an atmosphere were my family can relax and enjoy each other for Christmas. There will be room to play to enjoy the new things. We will have good food and the place will be clean so I can sit down without thinking:"I better clean up this and that."

I can fight the hoard after Christmas. I know it will still be there.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen