2016-07-02

I DID IT

I survived 12 days as a single mom with 6 kids. We only messed up on piano. the rest got done and quite a bit more. Like starting school with Luke which was not on the agenda just 1 month ago. Or getting everything ready for passports next week. Somehow it feels like James never was gone. Somehow everything is a little awkward and we need to find our family rhythm again.

James and I wondered if we could plan a night out together next week but the only semi free night is Tuesday. He is optimistic, but somehow I don't see it happening.

I think I will just have to stick with 1 day at a time for the next few weeks. I must admit that getting things done as soon as possible helps a lot.

I think I will just stick with detailed daily plans until things slow down a little.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen