2014-01-22

MAKE TIME TO TAKE ACTION

Thank you Rachel. So true, so true. Yet, so hard. SO HARD! At least for me. But it's true, all the sorting in the world will get me  no where if I don't take the time to drop stuff off at the new owner, be it a scond hand store, a friend, or the dump.

My plans for the perfectly organized kitchen will bare no fruit if I don't take the time to rearrange the cabinets.

Selling all my stuff on ebay will not get me any money if I don't take action and actually ship the stuff. Okay. I might get some money, but then the people who didn't get their stuff will hunt me down and want it back!

On of my most dreadful spots in the hosue is so dreadful because I don't make enough time to take action. A lot of my seasonal stuff is stored in the attic, but because I have a little ladder to pull down and climb through a hatch to get up there, it isn't necessarily my favorite past time to haul boxes up there.  So I put them under the hatch. And wait until it is "worth it" to "make the trip". And before I know it, the boxes are stacked 3 feet wide and 4 feet high and then I don't want to do it anymore because it is simply too much. Oh my, I sound like my children.

So I am working on making time to take action. But I need to seriously change some behaviour patterns. And it ain't easy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen