2014-01-14

LONG DAY

I had a long day. A very long day. Pretty much nothing went as planned. (Sick kids surprise, surprise!) But in the end it all worked out and I feel good about life and all it has in store for me. I read a blogpost today ( http://breakingthesilence-cam.blogspot.de/2012/11/my-name-is-julie.html ) if you are interested. And it lifted my spirits. So I am a hoarder. Who cares? Being a hoarder won't break me. Because I won't let it. Just like Julie I want to become better, not bitter. Tonight as I go to bed I will not worry about the mess. I will close my eyes and be grateful for James, who is a wonderful supporting husband, I wil be grateful for my kids who make me smile and make me stretch and improve. I will see this messy house as the wonderful blessing it is, that gives my family shelter from the elements.

I love life. It's about perspective. I am blessed, truely blessed. Having hoarding to deal with in my life just makes it richer. More diverse. Keeps me humble and will open doors to help others!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen