2014-01-26

REGROUP

Every now and then you need to "regroup". You look at the last few weeks. Evaluate progress and pat yourself on the back for it. You look at the things that didn't work out and ensure yourself it is okay. Try to find out why it didn't work and change things for the next atempt. For example if you realize your to do list didn't get taken care of because you had 100 hours worth of errands on it and only 10 hours to accomplish it you improvement willb e to have a more realistic to do list. If your meal plan didn't work out because you didn'T have all the ingredients your improvement will be to check for ingredients at the start of the week and add everything you still need to the shopping list.

Nobody gets it right 100 % of the time. One part of progressing is making mistakes and failing.

I went ice skating with 2 of my kids yesterday. It was my daughter's second time and it was HARD for her. But she refused to be defeated. When she fell, I helped her back up. Evenutally she was able to get up all by herself. 2 hours later she made it around the rink twice. All by herself. Yup, she still fell a few times. But that didn't stop her. And, oh girl! Was she excited about her accomplishment.

So keep in mind. Just because it didn't work out this time, doesn't mean it won't work out next time. My improvement for next week is to follow the 10 MAGIC MINUTE program to the proverbial "T" because randomly working in the house for 2 hours just dosn't get the same results. And I willl put my timer on my night stand when I am not using it, as I am higly depent on the little thing!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen