2014-01-27

MANIC MONDAY

Mondays have a certain magic, but a lot of times they are more manic than magic. Especially if (against better knowledge) you have an appointment Monday morning and it takes twice as long as you expected.

As much as I do every Monday, it never feels like I did anything. I am way to busy trying to get the weekend cleared up. Usually I have piles of dirty laundry to be processed, a dirty kitchen, and toys strewn all over the house.

To make me feel successful today I decided to get up at 6 am and go for a walk. (Alarm failed me, organic alarm went off at 6:11. Good kid!) Walking in the morning was scratched by 6:20, 40 min of household chores taken care of before 8. Kids shooed out of the house peacefully. Appointment went way to long. Ate about 3 million cookiesto make it to the afternoon. All I want to do now is sleep. I have a sinus infection, no clue what to make for dinner, a whiney child with a runny nose and 40 min of household chores ahead of me still. I am afraid today won't be magic...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen