2014-01-10

SALT IN MY WOUNDS

The recycling boys must have been in a bad mood. They did take the box of cardboard, but left my books behind. Maybe it was a little too cheeky to have 4 boxes out. Maybe the truck was almost full already. I don't know why they took them last time and left them today. All I know is that I am stuck with them. Again. To make things worse their was some light rain last night so now the books are defintily trash. I dumped the first box into the now empty can. I don't dare throw to many in at once, as I am afraid it will get too heavy. . If I keep going at that rate it will take me until the summer to get rid off them all. But that's not it. On my way to pick up the kids I ran into the lady I got the books from. I am sure the big smile she flashes me every time our paths cross is sincere.  She shares a first name with one of my childhood comic villains. I just can't help thinking she is laughing at the idiot she dumped her books on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen