2014-01-08

REBOUND

Things were looking grim the last few days. The place in shambles and no motivation what so ever to get back out of it. Today I finally managed to get started. I restacked the still leftover books from 2 big boxes into 4 little boxes in the hopes of getting rid of them when they pick up recycling on Friday. My thinking is, if the box is too heavy, they will not take it. I am not sure if I dare to put them all out at once, as I have a whole banana box full of folded cardboard that needs to get out of the house, too. I think I will just see how much extra stuff the neighbours still have. The first time they picked up recycling after Christmas there was as much stuff next to the bins as was in the bins.  So we will see. There is at least 1 more banan box full of books in the garage, but that one will defintiely have to wait.

I dropped of about 10 books at the semi public book shelf at the school that had room again, even though it wasn't much room.

Getting all the cardboard boxes the kids had been playing with out of the living room made a big difference. Stumbling over 2 things in the basement that I was able to discard off without thinking too much about it and 2 more things out of the kitchen that I was thinking of getting rid of the last few weeks did brighten my day. I feel like I can get more done, tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen