2014-02-20

PERSISTENCE STINKS

The worst about persistence is, that you have to be persistent about it. Seriously. How boring is that? How boring is it to clean and declutter for 2 hours every single stinking day except for Sundays? How boring is it to load the diswasher time and time and time again just to turn around to see that the dinner table is buckling under the weight of dirty dishes? Should I bore you and list more things that bore me?

Everything has a price. The price I have to pay for a clean house is persistence. Whether I like it or not. I think I will ponder this some more today. I will try to find out if this is the price I am willing to pay. Of course I will persistenly put in my 2 hours of boring household chores while pondering. One almost wishes it was Taxi Tuesday.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Queenie! It's Sempervirens. :) Just wanted to say you're so right about persistence. It can feel like such a battle to do everything one day, and then to know the next day or two or three we'll have to do it all over again? It can feel like Sisyphus's task - but like you said, that's the price for a clean home! :D Do you ever put on music and dance in the kitchen while you're loading the dishwasher? Chores can turn into crazy dance hour! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey! Sempervirens! Hope you are doing well. I used to turn the music on to clean, these days I prefer peace and quiet for tasks. Maybe if I found the right music...

    AntwortenLöschen