2014-02-25

TAXI TUESDAY TRAUMA

I thought the last 2 Taxi Tuesdays were bad. Little did I know. Just how uhm STUPID was it to add an appointment on Tuesday morning in a town approximately 60 miles or 1 hour away? (I did set up the appoinment weeks ago, the other option would have been Friday which sounded  even worse.) Of course the Taxi Tuesday in question has the added benefit of a parent-teacher conference at night. Finding out the night before that the kindergarden-ballet ride once more would not be happening was "the icing on the cake". NOT!

Well. Here is the short version. First time I left the house was at 7:30 for a drop off. I was finally back home for good at around 9:15. Yes, pm. In the mean time I had shuttled kids back and forth, killed a very long time in a waiting room, got stuck in traffic and managed to be on time for every single drop off or pick up, even if just barely.

Have I mentioned that sometime during the 5 times I rushed home I managed to get 2 loads of laundry washed and a delicious dinner cooked?

I am awesome.  I am also completely wasted. The End.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen