2014-02-24

SUPERHERO MODE

Today I kicked into SUPERHERO MODE. Not uncommon for a Monday. I feel like I haven't doneenough, so feel free to tell me I am wrong. Here is what I did today.

Of course I picked up my girl from school. I had warm lunch for the kids, a warm dinner for the whole family (no complaints), my 6th load of laundry is running. (Yes, I did start way early.). I made 2 cakes today. One of them a double batch, that required 2 rounds of baking. Why 2 cakes? Because I figured you can't dangle 2 layers of delicious, rich chocolate cake in front of a bunch of saliavting kids without giving them a piece. As the 2 layers of cake are prepwork for a wedding cake I had to make a new one for the kids. I did 3 hours of household work. And I just plugged in the iron.

So why am I thinking I didn't do enough?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen